Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prince..


Prince Rogers Nelson (June 7, 1958 - April 21, 2016)......musical genius. I could go on and on about his music. How I just knew "Adore" was going to be me and my wife's First song, or how much I grooved when the drums to "Alphabet Street" came in.

The amount of music he didn't release is what always intrigued me. Or the version of a song he reduced down that didn't make the album. The man's music was all through my early years. How Rasberry Beret comes on and still makes me crack a smile because that was, for whatever reason, the song that was forever linked in my mind to the 'girl with the long hair' in elementary school. How he did the ENTIRE Batman soundtrack, and how hard BatDance went...not to mention the music video....

Rest In Purple, Prince


No comments: