Thursday, March 10, 2016

My 1st Drink & Draw


Went to my first Drink & Draw event last night. It was super fun. Met a few artists/animators, had a few drinks, and well...I drew. These would've been posted last night, but I was in the City with cell battery less than 18% (good job, me).

It was also a duo meet up. The awesome Women in Comics were there. If you aren't aware of what they are doing, then get familiar! Also, in honor of Women's History Month, they are hosting various events throughout the month of March. Including Saturday, March 12, 2016




Here are few sketches & scribbles from last night:
model pose sketches
couple more model post

I also did a few other sketches while I was there. The big afro woman was a young lady that was in the City last night I saw on my walk to the bar. She had this mighty afro, and I have yet to see an afro I wouldn't draw!!



No comments: