Friday, July 16, 2010

Sketchy Character(s)

...been using my Wacom Tablet lately to create some characters, while getting used to drawing with NO pen or pencil (its kind of strange), but since everything is one click away, its become quite addictive!!  Those that follow my Deviant Art page will see a few *ahem* racier pictures that won't get posted here......well at least for now....in the meantime, here are two creations I laid down this week, while listening to a heap-load of hip-hop.....

Thanks for stopping by!!!


4 comments:

Samax said...

nice!
dude looks like Pharoahe Monch

Unknown said...

thanks man......"get the KCUF up!!!"

Nathanael Lark said...

Nice work! I like the loose approach that you brought to this.
Also, thank you for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks!! And thank you for stopping by....